Medical Need had an exhibition in which information was provided about Wilsons´ disease and Congenital sucrase-isomaltase deficiency, CSID. The exhibition was well attended.
Executive management team at MNE, Peder Walberg, CEO, Gudrun Hörnquist, Director Regulatory and Quality Assurance and Kennet Rooth, COO.
Topics that was discussed at the conference:
• ENTEROPATHY (other than Coeliac disease)
• COELIAC DISEASE
• CYSTIC FIBROSIS AND PANCREATIC DISORDERS
• GERD, PEPTIC DISEASE AND HELICOBACTER PYLORI
• INFLAMMATORY BOWEL DISEASE
• GI MOTILITY AND FUNCTIONAL GI DISORDERS
• CLINICAL NUTRITION
• NUTRITION, METABOLISM AND EXPERIMENTAL APPROACHES
COMMON ESPGHAN TOPICS
• BASIC SCIENCE
• IMMUNOLOGY INCLUDING FOOD ALLERGY AND INTOLERANCE
• MISCELLANEOUS PATHOLOGIES
The majority of the 950 attendees at the ESPGHAN Update 2012 meeting were members and are university based physicians, clinicians in private practise and basic or clinical scientists.
Peder Walberg, CEO MNE, Sweden, Udo Werner, CEO, Medical Solutions, Germany, Derick Cooper, CEO, QOL, US and Hassan Y. Naim, Professor and Chair of the Department of Biochemistry at the University of Veterinary Medicine in Hannover, Germany, meeting up during the conference.
If you have any questions about Medical Needs participation at Espghan 2012
please contact Kennet Rooth
About Medical Need
Medical Need is a Sweden based pharmaceutical company, focusing on the registration, distribution, marketing and sale of orphan drugs and niche specialty pharmaceuticals for unmet medical needs in Europe. More information on Medical Need can be found on www.medicalneed.com